the advantage is if the player is strong minded, he must play slots in the beggining, most likely he will score, and needs to cash out immediately, slots are an advantage at captain cooks.
well i believe that the slots, for new players, for some mysterious reason cooks allows new players to win and win big, then, subconciously, the player, atleast 8 out of 10 feel that they will continue hitting big on the slots, before you know it, you have a balance of ZERO i fell thats the disadvatage and the downfall.
* Their customer service people are extremely nice and EXTREMELY quick to respond. Each email received a answer w/i 15-30 minutes and I sent 5. But there are some cons here too (see left).
* Offer both Flash and Download (good and bad)
* They have some big dollar bonuses - I just got a reload $16 free no deposit bonus to come back and try them again! New customers get same, and in past they have run free 20, 28, etc... biggest amounts I have seen anywhere - and they credit you very quick once you request bonus! Quicker than anyone else (unless it is a site that has a coupon redemption thru cashier)
* Wide variety of games - tons
* Wide variety of deposit methods
* No longer have 800 numbers listed to contact C/S...they have the phone u back but I dont like that they dont let you call if you are not getting the help you need.
* While the way they track your bonus is much less confusing and I feel that I trust playthrough balance tracking much more their way, it is extremely confusing and a pain to have 2 download accounts (1 regular & 1 bonus) and then have 2 more if you play flash (another regular & another bonus!)!
* No live support